The Art of Touch
Touch is the most basic and fundamental of the senses. Through touch we transmit connection, support and loving kindness.
In this 2 day workshop we will learn to give and receive a mindful touch through Thai Yoga Massage. Using the principles of being and meditative movement we will learn how to give a short full body treatment.
This is an open level workshop so total beginners and practitioners will both reap benefits from this 2 day experience.
Using the principles of Thai Yoga Massage such as :
- Body comfortable
- Shifting weight
We will learn and practice to give and receive a sequence touching the whole body from head to toe.
The benefits of Thai Yoga Massage are many and some of them are :
- Increasing flexibility and range of motion
- Eases back pain
- Regulates the nervous system
- Calms and balances the mental and emotional system
- Brings the body into a state of calm and presence
This workshop is open to :
- Beginners who have no previous experience
- Practitioners of Thai Yoga Massage or similar disciplines ( masseurs, shiatsu therapists, coaches, physio therapists, psyetc. ) who wish to enriches their practice
- Yoga Teachers who can benefit from a deeper hands on approach giving more insight into mindful asana assistance
More info to be announced soon!
If you have more questions about the workshops or if you are interested in reserving your spot, contact us using the form below