Osteothai - Principles & General Overview
𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄
This dense and colorful course brings us into the universe of Osteothai. We learn the osteopathic principles on which are based all the techniques used in Osteothai. Thus it gives the opportunity to the student to get a general overview of the different classes:
• Articular peripherical system (ankle, knee, hip…)
• Treatment of the spine (lower back pain, approach of the cervical region)
• Visceral system and its relations with the pelvic ball
• Setting free the breathing process
• Approach of the craniosacral system (what is the Primary Respiratory Movement and how to feel it?)
• Working with the fascia
Precise and powerful techniques will be taught to adapt your massage to the needs of your westerner patients.
𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝟓-𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧:
- UNDERSTANDING OSTEOPATHIC PRINCIPLES
- LEARNING PRECISE AND POWERFUL OSTEOTHAI TECHNIQUES
- KEEPING ON DEVELOPING OUR TOUCH
- THERAPEUTIC TARGETS
- IMPORTANCE OF THE INTEGRATION
• 𝗕𝗼𝗷𝗮𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗰
Bojan is a Certified Thai massage therapist who combines his love for healing arts and creative expression through various forms of working with the body. His Thai massage journey started with Taoistic practices and meditations, which led him to a deeper connection to the healing capacities of the body and resulting in his certification by his teacher Sanne Burger, as an Ancient Thai Massage Therapist in 2009 in The Netherlands. Since then he has been traveling the world learning with different teachers about the art of touch. In the last years, he has been intensively studying and assisting with Krishnatakis and David Lutt.
Successfully finished an 18 months Master Osteothai training with the osteopaths David Lutt and Jorg Schürpf.
With the blessings of his teachers, Bojan is wholeheartedly teaching various modules of Thai massage around the world.
More about Bojan: https://thaiinflow.com/about/
For info & registration write directly to Nilüfer at :
9.30 - 12.30 Osteothai class
12.30 - 14 Lunch break
14 - 17 Osteothai class
If you have more questions about the workshops or if you are interested in reserving your spot, contact us using the form below